Junkie fest 2020 Event Info Corrections: Part One

Hello!

I'm rather good at making mistakes, and I've made one that I need to correct; and since I'm quite sure I'll make more errors and typos, I'm going to call this post, Corrections: Part One, just to be safe.


In my previous info post in February, I used the wrong classroom labels on half of my classes.  So for those of you that may have saved the previous info, and perhaps made a list of classes you may want to add to your class group, I need to let you know of the changes:  Anything previously labeled with C, should have been labeled D.  Anything labeled D should have been labeled E.  I was one room off on my map.

The actual class groups and teachers and daily schedules have not changed.  Only half of the class identifying codes have.

For the record, the Junkie fest 2020 event is still July 22-26, in Plymouth, Minnesota.  Registration and discounted hotel room block will be available in mid-April.

Here are the CORRECTED groups with the correct class codes below.  I have changed the graphics in the February 11th info post to the show the corrected ones.










(For those wondering about these odd class codes this year, even though the post with all the detailed info and daily schedules should be ready to share in the next several days, but heres a secret:  here is the method to my madness.  -   The first number is the class day. If it starts with a 1, it means the class is on Thursday; 2 on Friday, and 3 on Saturday.  The second digit or letter is the classroom.  Studio 2 or Studio 5, Conference room D or E.  And the third number is the class of the day, 1-4.  If it ends in a 1, it means it is the 8am class, 2 = 10:30, 3 = 1:30 and a 4 is the final class of the day, the 4pm class.)

I made that mistake while assigning class rooms.  It seems small, but it's not.  I need to make sure everyone gets to the right room! I'm sure glad it was caught before any printing has been done!

By the way, please  take a peek again at this blog post.  I've added many new sponsors!  I'll repost it in a week or so, too.  The list grows almost every day!

I'll be back, hopefully by Sunday or Monday, with more detailed info and the daily event schedules.

And don't worry.  I'm sure I'll eventually be back with a Corrections: Part Two post, as well.  I'm quite positive there will be more slight adjustments as I get further along.  There always is.  LOL

Thanks!
Chris



Comments

  1. Thanks Chris--you are on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a perfectionist is hard! You’re the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a rough idea about the cost? Wanting to see if I can budget for the trip. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She provides an estimate at the bottom of this post https://junkiefesthome.blogspot.com/2020/02/junkie-fest-2020-teacher-and-class.html

      Delete

Post a Comment