Junkie fest 2020 Sponsors

The Junkie fest 2020 event planning is still in progress!  I've been working with the venue coordinator and assembling teacher and class information for several months now, but there is much more to this event than just classes and a location.

The success of this event involves many people and companies' involvement.  It literally takes a village to put this event together.  And this village of the crafting community contains some of the kindest and most generous neighbors you could imagine!  I've been astounded by the amazing and eager support I have been given in previous years as I have constructed and hosted this event, and this year is no different.  Even though much of the schedule, teachers and class planning was begun months ago, I've only in the past week or so, started to reach out to others in the industry, inviting and asking for their support for the event.  

Their rapid responses have blown my mind; some literally responded within MINUTES of receiving my email, and three have already shipped boxes!  (I had better warn my new mail carrier of what's to come this summer - and start leaving out treats!)  

I honestly had not planned to share the sponsor list until mid-March, but I had to give a quick shout out to those people who have already volunteered their support!  In just the past several days, this list is already long!  The following list includes teachers, Make & Take hosts and sponsors, as well as those sponsoring gifts, door prizes, and other means of event support of financial donations, time or and talents.  





Kathleen Darroch
Kathleen Merritt Caffey


Amazing, isn't it??

I am very incredibly humbled and appreciative of their kind and enthusiastic support.  Thank you so much, sponsors!

I know this list will get much longer over the next several weeks as my emails make their way through necessary marketing and budgeting processes and commitments are finalized.  I'll definitely keep updating and re-sharing this post as it continues to grow, and I'll have more event information to share next week as well!  (Event registration is still anticipated to begin in mid-April)

Please check out the links to the sponsors by clicking on the highlighted name and if possible, return generous support to them by reading their blogs, purchasing and using their products, and by tagging them on social media.  Feel free to send along a little note of appreciation with your next order, and help me let them know how appreciated they are, because they truly are very generous!  I'm so blessed by their trust, their friendship and their commitment to this event.  I can't wait for event attendees to be able to be introduced to, spend time with, and enjoy these lovely people and their fabulous products.


If you are a 2020 sponsor, and I have made an omission to this list, please forgive me, and let me know!  I will make a correction ASAP.  



If you would be interested in becoming involved as a Junkie fest 2020 sponsor, and have not been contacted, please feel free to reach out to me at: chris@junkiefest.com.  I'd be happy to discuss available sponsorship opportunities with you.

Comments